About Cherry Keeper
Cherry Keeper started selling 3D printed chastity cages on October 1, 2018, coinciding with the first day of the month long celebration of Locktober.
This was not the first design, but an iteration over multiple months, looking to solve a number of deficiencies in previous designs and other popular designs.
- Provide a strong mechanical mounting system
- Reduce flexing of the joint for a more consistent ring gap
- Allow for adjustable gap to allow a ring to fit properly and adjust the gap separately
- Prevent pitching on joining the ring and cage
- Have a definitive "fully seated" position so it's easier to know that the lock should slip in
- Low profile / slim design utilizing the cylindrical stealth locks
- Forgiving lock tolerances
Through the months-long process, the following additional features were available on day one and have been available
- Ergonomic ring design. Flat rings were and are still available.
- Multiple styles of padlock add-ons for those who want to use padlocks or numbered plastic locks
- Mounting holes for various Cherry Keeper Add-Ons
- The Unicorn Add-On - allows the mounting of a dildo to the lock body of cage
- The Bullet Vibe Add-On - mount a bullet vibe to the cage and buzz away
That was just the beginning. Since then, many new items have been designed, and at the launch of this application (late 2021), there are over 500 items available in the shop!